- That the web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been browsing.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer/device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time you can access the settings of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent, although some of the functionalities may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences based on the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agilely and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the country's currency or detecting the access device.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies we use?
- Session cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- The permanent ones expire when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the registration processes, information request and service customization, to provide a better user experience.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own Cookies and those of third parties.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, by pressing buttons on social networks or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain from our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
Specifically, this website uses permanent cookies from Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok for the following purposes:
- - Identify trusted web traffic
- - Monitor and control visitor sessions to know and understand user activity on the page.
- - Marketing campaigns and advertisements; increase in web traffic and analytical studies.
- - Know and remember user preferences and information during viewing.
On the other hand, regarding the complements of external entities (such as Google Inc services) used in our web portal, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information:
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings, which allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow warning of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Below we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Version 7 and 8
If you would like additional information on how to configure detailed Cookies by provider or manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Shall we update our Cookies Policy?
6. PRIVACY INFORMATION
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: BARBELL STUDIO, SL
- LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION PERIOD. The processing of your data is based on consent and the terms are indicated for each of the cookies.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS. All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, data portability and opposition that assist them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. And in the event that it deems it appropriate, you can file a claim with the relevant Control Authority