- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT AND PURPOSES
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), we inform you that BARBELL STUDIO, SL is RESPONSIBLE for the treatment of the personal data provided by the USER, which will be processed for the following PURPOSES:
- Respond to your requests for information and respond to questions raised through the web, email or any other communication channel.
- Carry out any actions required by the acquisition of products offered on the web.
- Maintain contact with you and send you information about other products, services or activities promoted by BARBELL STUDIO, SL, regardless of the trade name or brand through which it is carried out.
- Send satisfaction questionnaires to know your opinion about us or specific aspects of our activities and services.
- Carry out surveys and statistical studies, as well as know the preferences and interests of the user to better understand and meet their needs.
The data requested through the website will only be mandatory when so stated, although not completing it may prevent the correct provision of the service.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the USER must guarantee that the personal data provided is real, for which reason they are responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
The consent of the user and the application of pre-contractual measures (in the case of responding to a request for information), as well as the execution of the contract, in the event that he becomes a customer when purchasing one of our products, legitimizes the processing of his data. .
- CONSERVATION PERIOD.
Your data will be part of our treatments as long as our relationship continues and are necessary for the fulfillment of the indicated purposes, as well as to meet the corresponding legal obligations.
In any case, when the data is no longer necessary for the indicated purposes, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
- PLANNED RELEASES
Your data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent, except in case of legal obligation.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
You can exercise them by contacting BARBELL STUDIO, SL, at the email address email@example.com proving your identity.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, BARBELL STUDIO, SL, complies with all the obligations that concern it as the data controller. In this sense, it guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS, to whom it has informed how they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact BARBELL STUDIO, SL via email firstname.lastname@example.org.